Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.egametool.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using www.egametool.com’s Website, located at https://egametool.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.egametool.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this Website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, www.egametool.com and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.egametool.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.egametool.com for your personal use, subjsubjectrestrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.egametool.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from www.egametool.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.egametool.com
- Redistribute content from www.egametool.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. www.egametool.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of www.egametool.com, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
www.egametool.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You grant www.egametool.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of www.egametool.com, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to www.egametool.com.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of www.egametool.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter our website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all rising claims on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy. You agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions by continuously linking to our Website.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.